Sunday, November 8, 2015

meet the teacher monday: five for fall

Yes, this episode of Meet The Teacher Monday is a rerun. Since there was very little response, I decided to recycle the FIVE FOR FALL prompt. After all FALL is in full swing! 

MEET THE TEACHER MONDAY is a weekly linky celebration, dedicated to making and culminating friendships among our tribe of fellow teachers. Here's the skinny:
  • Snag the MTTM graphic. On your blog, please respond to this week's questions or prompt provided.
  • Return to my blog and link your post.
  • Visit one or two bloggers ahead of you in the linky, and leave a comment in response to their Meet the Teacher Monday post.
  • Visit one or two bloggers after you in the linky line-up and leave a comment as well.
  • And because it's so hard to find time to blog, feel free to post any day of the week, not just Monday.
Well, let's get to it!

This week, share your 5 favorite things about FALL
Fall is one of my favorite times of year. Nothing announces fall like the return of my favorite Starbucks holiday drinks. And for the first time ever, I recently tried the infamous "red cups." Let's just say, by the end of the holiday season I am going to either have (in my Wilfred Brimley voice) diabeetus or a fat ass!

Another one of my fall favorites...The Charlie Brown Trilogy:

Its The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
                                        A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
                                                                          A Charlie Brown Christmas 

When my boys were younger we baked cookies, made cocoa, and watched these Charlie Brown classics. 

As far as sweater weather is concerned, those are few and far between here in Texas.  Our fall days usually start at 60 degrees and end at a balmy 80 degrees. But that doesn't stop the ladies from busting out the Han Solo boots. Calm down ladies, calm down. It is not quite Han Solo boot weather here in Houston yet. 

Thanksgiving Break cannot come soon enough. Until then, I shall countdown the days. And with Thanksgiving Break comes some of my favorite comfort food, my stretchy pants, and usually a food induced coma.

So, what are your fall favorites?



Don't forget to return to my blog to link up.
Thanks for playing along. And as always, make the ordinary...EXTRAORDINARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment