Wednesday, October 14, 2015

live life in color

I recently entered Astrobrights' Colorize Your Classroom Challenge. The challenge was an opportunity for teachers to display their creative talents in the areas of organization, decor, instruction and memorization.



As you can see, Lunar Blue and Martian Green are the NEW BLACK! Since I spend the majority of my day confined to my classroom, I decided to make my learning space functional as well as aesthetically pleasing. Institutional, classroom chic no longer worked for me. It was time to jazz things up and live life in color...TECHNICOLOR! 

To enhance my new classroom makeover I created pennants. The pennants were the cherry on top of a chic chevron cake. Say what you want, Chevron is not dead!

If you are need of a learning space makeover, snag my EDITABLE pennant product. For those of you over chevron, other patterns are available.

Today, this product is featured on the Teacher Deals and Dollar Steals blog. It's a steal!! 
The following is included:

And the best part of this product, EDITABLE banners are available!!!!
Edible options available include:

Gingham:
Aqua
Lime Green
Orange
Red
Yellow
Purple

Polka Dot:
Fuchsia
Red
Turquoise
Orange
Yellow
Green
Purple

Chevron:
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Aqua
Fuchsia

The following circle banners are available:
Gingham:
Red
Orange
Yellow
Lime Green
Aqua
Purple

Big Polka Dots/Smaller Polka Dots:
Red
Yellow
Orange
Fuchsia
Purple
Green

I used the editable options to create this Halloween pennant!
Live life in color...

As always, make the ordinary...EXTRAORDINARY! Thanks in advance for your purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment