Monday, February 24, 2014

Meet The Teacher Monday: Have You Ever?

Well, so much for blogging three times a week. Last week I blogged a whopping one time. My blog planner runneth over with blog post ideas, but alas...the time got away from me. Well actually, everyday last week I returned home from work and for the most part , I shut down. A few nights I went to sleep without eating dinner. One night I ate two Oreo cookie dough cookies for dinner. 

The last two weeks of grueling back breaking work, has taken its toll. Several times last week I questioned my vocational choice. For a while now, I have contemplated returning to school, but this time I will choose a major that will give me a return on my investment. 

I know...I know...Do I want some cheese to go with my whine? Enough whining, let's do this!


For those new to Meet the Teacher Monday, take the time to answers this week's questions on your blog, link up here on my blog, and check out the blogs of two or three other participants.

Meet The Teacher Monday: Have You Ever?

1. Have you ever been on TV? 
No, not really. But I will be in the future when my kids audition for So You Think You Can Dance. I will be that obnoxious mom screaming from the nose bleed section of the audition venue with the blinged out shirt with my kid's name on it...eye roll!

2. Have you ever been trapped in an elevator? No. But I can think of a few people who I would like to be trapped with if I ever did get trapped in an elevator.

3. Have you ever made anyone cry? Unfortunately, yes. According to my son I am intimidating. Whatever. I am all of 5'2. How can that be intimidating? Well, sometimes I can be a bit aggressive, and somewhat intimidating. I am at a stage in my life where I have very little patience for shenanigans and foolishness. I cannot deal with folks that continuously play the victim. Be a VICTOR, not a VICTIM!! MAN UP and take care of your business:-)

4.Have you ever walked into a window because it was just that clean? 
Yes. End of story. Haa Haa!

5. Have you ever fainted in public? No. 

6. Have you ever gone to a restaurant and ate, only to realize you didn't have any money? 
No. And I think I would be mortified if that happened. 

7. Have you ever gone to greet a family member or friend and then noticed it was someone else?
Yes. I did that this weekend. I silver truck pulled up and I thought it was one of my colleagues following us to the wedding after party. I was just a waving and a waving. The guys gets out of the truck and looked at me like I was insane. LOL!

YOUR TURN!  Remember, you can post any day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment