Monday, January 25, 2016

Sweet Treats Sight Words Freebie

While perusing the Valentine's aisle at Walmart, I ran across the most adorable candy holders. I purchased three packs and immediately decided to create sight words centers.
How To Create a Sweet Treats Sight Words Center:

1. Number each candy holder.

2. Write the words of your choice on each candy holder. (side note: I am going  to             attempt cutting the sight words from vinyl with my Cricut. I'll let you know how that turns out.)

3. Stuff each candy holder with letters to spell the word written on the outside of the candy holder. 
I created a recording sheet for my students to place in their writing journal when completed. 
Click the picture below to grab the Sweet Treats recording sheet FREEBIE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment